HTCondor 9.0.7 released!
November 2, 2021
The HTCondor Team is pleased to announce the HTCondor 9.0.7 LTS release. A Long Term Support (LTS) release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Fix bug where condor_gpu_discovery could crash with older CUDA libraries
- Fix bug where condor_watch_q would fail on machines with older kernels
- condor_watch_q no longer has a limit on the number of job event log files
- Fix bug where a startd could crash claiming a slot with p-slot preemption
- Fix bug where a job start would not be recorded when a shadow reconnects
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History.
HTCondor 9.0.7 binaries and source code are available from our Downloads page.