We have developed a multi-part tutorial to help train analysts and developers
in our software vulnerability assessment, secure programming techniques, and managing the assessment process:
- Two week comprehensive tutorial, with hands-on exercises,
made at Infosys's training campus in Mysore, India, January 2013
- Presentations made at EGI Technical Forum 2012 at Prague, Czech Republic, September 2012.
- Presentation made at Condor Week 2012, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Presentation to federal law enforcement agents at the DHS
Science Technology Cyber Forensics Research & Development
Technology Update and New Requirements Workshop
in Rosslyn, VA (Washington,
DC), October 2010.
- Vulnerability Assessment of Open Source Wireshark
- Presentation on First Principles Vulnerability Assessment made at EGI Technical Forum 2010
- Presentation on First Principles Vulnerability Assessment made at Google, Inc., Kirkland, WA,
- Presentation made at
Cloud Computing Security Workshop (CCSW10)
at Chicago, IL, USA
- Keynote made at Open Grid Forum 28 (OGF28) at Munich, Germany
- Presentations made at Epic Systems, Verona, Wisconsin, USA
- Presentations made at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
- Presentations made at Open Grid Forum 27 (OGF27) at Banff, AB, Canada
- Vulnerability Assessment and Secure Coding Practices for Middleware Tutorial
Vulnerability Assessment for Middleware presented at EGEE09.
Manual Vs. Automated Vulnerability Assessment: A Case Study presented at the 1st International Workshop on
Managing Insider Security Threats (MIST 2009).
How to Open a File and Not Get Hacked presented at the 6th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security (ARES08).