Spring 2002 CS838 Project 2
This is a Project page for project 2 of CS838: Animation, Spring 2002 session.
The project requirements can be found at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~cs838-1/p2.html
Below you can find an overall descritpion of our proposed implementation of the
project as well as the technical pieces we plan to implement and the group members
assigned to those tasks.
We intend to create a short animation about a mix-up at the ACME Demolition Company(TM).
As we all know, this company is responsible for the leaning tower of Pisa, as well as the
of the Colosseum.
- Cloth/Hair simulation
- Complex Maya control rigs
- Inverse Kinematics
- Matrix-style bullet time.
- Model morphing
- Steven Wijaya - Hair/Cloth simulation
- Stephane Blardone - Matrix-style bullet time.
- Marcin Szymanski - Complex Maya control rigs
- Matt Anderson - Model morphing
- Have a storyboard
- Be able to load a plugin
- Have a partial model of the tank
- Have MEL scripts in place that do basic functions for either model morphing or camera control.
- Tank model finished, partila control rig in place.
- Cloth/Hair working
- Model morphing working
- Bullet time working
- Animatic + draft sound file